1) Choosing some product pictures from our website or send us your own design and sample pictures if you have.
2) Sending us your enquires,and we will reply to your enquies within one working day.
3) To check our quality and handicraft of sample at first if you think its necessary.
4) The sample approved,then you could place your order with our sales.
5) Making 30% payment in advance.We are going to arrange producing after your payment comes into our payment account.
6) We will keep you informed the productions process.The 70% balance of payment shall be made before delivery.
7) We will help you book the shipping space for deliering products.
8) Giving your excellent after-sales service,and follow up your sales status.
1. Will I be able to see a prototype before placing my order?
Yes, of course! Before any custom display order proceeds into production, we require that you see and approve of the display.
2. I need this display quick! How long will it take for this custom job to be done?
Generally our lead time is approximately 5-7 business days depending on the quantity, however if your order has a hot deadline we will do our absolute best to meet your deadline. We take pride in our quality, reliability, and speed and encourage you to compare us with our competitors because we know you will like what we do!
3. I only need one custom display. Will you create it for me?
Unfortunately no, however our minimum for customizing displays is 50 pieces unlike many other acrylic manufacturers that require 500 units minimum. We hope you understand as we cannot achieve manufacturing efficiencies producing small orders of, for example, 1, 5 or 25 displays.
4. How will my custom units be packed?
Most custom units are quoted as “bulk” packed but special packaging is available and can be quoted with a custom run price quote. “Bulk packed” does not mean we dump as many products as we can into a big box. Instead, we individually poly bag each product to protect them from scratches and pack them into a UPS Shippable box using newspaper, bubble and cardboard to ensure the displays make it safely to their destination. Our experience in packing acrylic displays has made us very efficient and knowledgable, giving our customers the peace of mind they can expect.
5.Can you do the design for us?
Yes, we have professional designers with rich experience. Just tell us your ideas then we will make the drawing on your request. It does not matter if you do not have someone to complete the files. Send us high resolution images, your logo & test files, then tell us how you would like to arrange them. We will send you the finished files for confirmation at last.
6.How long can I expect to get the sample?
After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 3-7 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
7.What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. The lead time of MOQ is about 10 to15 days. Generally speaking, we suggest that you start inquiry two months before the date you would like to get the products at your country.
8.What is your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.